Health and Safety
We provide advice to our clients on how changes in European and Irish health and safety legislation affect the obligations imposed on businesses both in terms of their employees and their contractual obligations with others.
We provide advice to businesses in all sectors regarding their statutory obligations to employees and to members of the public who may be affected by the operation of the business.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Advising on accidents and incidents, ranging from fatal accidents to minor incidents
- Appearing on behalf of corporate and individual clients before the courts
- Advising on corporate governance and personal liability of directors and managers
- Advising on contractual documentation and policies to reflect Health and Safety requirements
- Due diligence exercises for both purchasers and vendors in corporate acquisitions.
If you’d like to talk to one of our specialist Health and Safety solicitors, contact us today.