Shannon & O’Connor Solicitors is a leading law firm for Life Sciences work, advising a number of leading international pharmaceutical and medical device companies on a wide range of matters.
Our Life Sciences specialists work with leading clients from both the private and public sectors. Our clients range from multinational medical device manufacturers and pharmaceutical and biotech companies to universities, SME’s and technology start-ups, private equity and venture capital investors. They come to us for advice on a wide spectrum of IP issues, trademarks and licensing, freedom to operate opinions, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, financings and the coordination of disputes in multiple jurisdictions.
Our services include:
- Corporate structuring, commercial agreements and negotiating complex transactions
- Licensing and marketing of technologies and pharmaceutical products
- Life Sciences and pharmaceutical regulatory law
- Conduct of clinical trials
- EU medicine law
- Intellectual property law
- Research and Development
- Sectoral specific competition law
If you’d like to discover how our Life Sciences solicitors can help your business contact us today.